Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Am I safe here from..

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> International Forum -> Polska
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  
Nablyudalovka

Group: Banned
Donor:
Gold: Locked

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#1 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 03:54 pm    Post subject: Am I safe here from.. Reply with quote

Yeah Kolba, you know what I'm talking about!
Kolba

Group: Members
Clan: chillout

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 03:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I safe here from.. Reply with quote

Nablyudalovka wrote:

if this will come here, i'll fuckin go spam on Calculators forum
Nablyudalovka

Donor:

Banned

Post#3 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 03:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I safe here from.. Reply with quote

Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:

Lolol. We should do that anyways, poor subforum..

Kolba

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 03:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I safe here from.. Reply with quote

Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:

Like what can we post there eek

Seems that it's a real PEAK OF NERDSHIP.
Nablyudalovka

Donor:

Banned

Post#5 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 04:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I safe here from.. Reply with quote

Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:

Hahah I think Tramway was high or something. Though, the calculator forum has been here forever o_O

Kolba

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 04:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I safe here from.. Reply with quote

Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:

Hahah I think Tramway was high or something. Though, the calculator forum has been here forever o_O

The fuck? Like who would talk about calculators ; DDD Although my ex was (or rather still is but i talk about her in past form like she would be dead) on one of the hardest math courses in Poland and was excited about some calc. worth ~1k Zlotys which she got........... for her Birthday. I was like: WHO THE FUCK AM I DATING? But still, she was hot.
Nablyudalovka

Donor:

Banned

Post#7 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 04:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I safe here from.. Reply with quote

Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:

The fuck? Like who would talk about calculators ; DDD Although my ex was (or rather still is but i talk about her in past form like she would be dead) on one of the hardest math courses in Poland and was excited about some calc. worth ~1k Zlotys which she got........... for her Birthday. I was like: WHO THE FUCK AM I DATING? But still, she was hot.

Whoho, sounds pretty awesome actually. I mean, good looking and smart, almost can't be better amiright?! I wonder what she looks like. Why did you break up?

Kolba

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 04:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I safe here from.. Reply with quote

Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:

Whoho, sounds pretty awesome actually. I mean, good looking and smart, almost can't be better amiright?! I wonder what she looks like. Why did you break up?

Actually i was drunk on my friends Birthday and as far as i know i told her that she's a bitch. I can't believe it as she didn't give me a reason to call her that way.

Well, we broke up and SUPRISINGLY she conspirated with the owner of the place we lived in, i had to find a new flat to rent as she put her friend (a girl ofc) in my place.

You know i was getting rid of her anyway. She used to throw things at me, she was highly ambitious and wanted to be the best all the time. Such an egoist, ignorrant fuck. Anyway, she's alone so she wasn't cheating on me.
Nablyudalovka

Donor:

Banned

Post#9 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 04:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I safe here from.. Reply with quote

Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:

Actually i was drunk on my friends Birthday and as far as i know i told her that she's a bitch. I can't believe it as she didn't give me a reason to call her that way.

Well, we broke up and SUPRISINGLY she conspirated with the owner of the place we lived in, i had to find a new flat to rent as she put her friend (a girl ofc) in my place.

You know i was getting rid of her anyway. She used to throw things at me, she was highly ambitious and wanted to be the best all the time. Such an egoist, ignorrant fuck. Anyway, she's alone so she wasn't cheating on me.

Ah that sucks though. Well at least you shouldn't feel bad about calling her a bitch then ;p I've only had one gf in my entire life lol, but we're still together after almost 4 years. Quite strange since we argue a lot too. And I almost got a heart attack (not litteraly ofc) when she told me we should marry sometime (I suspect her dad for pushing into it though.. dont rly like him). But I was like nahnah let's wait a few more years. I mean, marriage makes you 10 years older instantly, fuck that. But yeah just enjoy the single life, I rly miss it sometimes.

Kolba

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 04:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I safe here from.. Reply with quote

Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:

Ah that sucks though. Well at least you shouldn't feel bad about calling her a bitch then ;p I've only had one gf in my entire life lol, but we're still together after almost 4 years. Quite strange since we argue a lot too. And I almost got a heart attack (not litteraly ofc) when she told me we should marry sometime (I suspect her dad for pushing into it though.. dont rly like him). But I was like nahnah let's wait a few more years. I mean, marriage makes you 10 years older instantly, fuck that. But yeah just enjoy the single life, I rly miss it sometimes.

And i don't. Like i'm not the type of guy who just goes out and fucks everything on a party. I'm more emotional. I take shit serious and i mean it.
Own3r
root> kill -9 0

Donor:
Gold: 68.06
Clan: Wypierdalaj

sw.gif

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 04:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAUS!

Donor:

Banned

Post#12 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 04:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I safe here from.. Reply with quote

Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:

And i don't. Like i'm not the type of guy who just goes out and fucks everything on a party. I'm more emotional. I take shit serious and i mean it.

Oh no not like that. It's just those dumb arguments about nothing. Like, quite often >_>
Yesterday, I was quite stoned and she came over suddenly and she noticed I was very baked and then got all mad at me (like, really mad). And then the day after she acts like nothing happened and she's all happy again? I really don't get it sometimes.

Nablyudalovka

Donor:

Banned

Post#13 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 04:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Own3r wrote:
RAUS!

Link

spiochek_ma_bana

Clan: Piękni i Bogaci

wz.gif

Warn:

Post#14 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 04:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it real story how Kolba turned into gay?: p

I love Britney and her music, because is the backbone to my music taste.
Without her support, I would end up feeling lost when I need to gain courage during hard times, cheer up or relax.
Kolba

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 04:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiochek_ma_bana wrote:

Reported for abusive insult towards a staff member.

Fake Edit: yeah, i won't let you go till ya get a BANNED tag.
spiochek_ma_bana

Clan: Piękni i Bogaci

wz.gif

Warn:

Post#16 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 04:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kolba wrote:
spiochek_ma_bana wrote:

Reported for abusive insult towards a staff member.

Fake Edit: yeah, i won't let you go till ya get a BANNED tag.
just stick to my dick and shut up.

I love Britney and her music, because is the backbone to my music taste.
Without her support, I would end up feeling lost when I need to gain courage during hard times, cheer up or relax.

WarningWarned by happyguy44 on 13 Dec 2010 04:51 pm. Expires: Expired
Reason: www.d3jsp.org Forum Index -> International Forum -> Polska

why are you talking in english???? in the polska forum ????

warned for 50 days for spam/flames
happyguy44
Lulz

Gold: 2.40

us.gif

Warn:

Post#17 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 05:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is everyone talking in English here????
arbarlex

Gold: 0.00

ja.gif

Warn:

Post#18 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 05:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happyguy44 wrote:

Spierdalaj

[quote=
Kolba

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#19 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 05:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happyguy44 wrote:

Because Nablyudalovka is a nice guy and people like him here so he's "privileged" to post in English here ; )
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> International Forum -> Polska All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: