Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

I would like to say thank you

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

spiochek_ma_bana

Group: Members
Gold: Locked
Clan: Piękni i Bogaci

wz.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 06 Dec 2010 08:57 pm    Post subject: I would like to say thank you Reply with quote

to the guy who unbanned me before suspend time elapsed. Don't know who it was, but his welfare shall be greatly rewarded in the afterlife.

I love Britney and her music, because is the backbone to my music taste.
Without her support, I would end up feeling lost when I need to gain courage during hard times, cheer up or relax.
Kolba

Clan: chillout

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 06 Dec 2010 09:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually as i've noticed it is most probably a mistake, which occured due to recent bans/unbans on Polish section. Prolly you got unbanned for no reason with some other users, nevermind you don't need to know. Maybe i'm wrong but emm, ok good to see you back, follow the rules next time, no pr0n posting! mad
spiochek_ma_bana

wz.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 06 Dec 2010 09:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kolba wrote:
Actually as i've noticed it is most probably a mistake, which occured due to recent bans/unbans on Polish section. Prolly you got unbanned for no reason with some other users, nevermind you don't need to know. Maybe i'm wrong but emm, ok good to see you back, follow the rules next time, no pr0n posting! mad
First you cheat all the polish section that I'm gonna be the worst moderator who will abuse his function for fun, you organise a diversion against me with your m8s, and now you say "oh, hi hello spiochekits nice to see you back"?!

There is no shame in you, Kolba. No shame.

Without her support, I would end up feeling lost when I need to gain courage during hard times, cheer up or relax.

Kolba

Clan: chillout

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 06 Dec 2010 09:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiochek_ma_bana wrote:
Kolba wrote:
First you cheat all the polish section that I'm gonna be the worst moderator who will abuse his function for fun, you organise a diversion against me with your m8s, and now you say "oh, hi hello spiochekits nice to see you back"?!

Yeah, thanks for the support. Keep in mind that i need to give up my personal thoughts on you due to current position, sorry that i've been kind to you. I won't argue with you, especially not here as this part of the forum is not made for spamming, so just cut it. To your notice, it's not my choice, everything is decided by mods and majority of users. You've proven that you're not the right person by this post and by sending forbidden links which gave you that suspension, just because you're mad about having your tag removed. Quit acting like a kid, you're 22 years old already...

Sorry for this, please close the topic.

E: Yes, i'm reporting my own post to get this locked.

Last edited by Kolba on 06 Dec 2010 09:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
spiochek_ma_bana

wz.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 06 Dec 2010 09:37 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Kolba wrote:
spiochek_ma_bana wrote:
Kolba wrote:

Yeah, thanks for the support. Keep in mind that i need to give up my personal thoughts on you due to current position, sorry that i've been kind to you. I won't argue with you, especially not here as this part of the forum is not made for spamming, so just cut it. To your notice, it's not my choice, everything is decided by mods and majority of users. You've proven that you're not the right person by this post and by sending forbidden links which gave you that suspension, just because you're mad about having your tag removed. Quit acting like a kid, you're 22 years old already...

Sorry for this, please close the topic.
Role model as always, nothing changed. I'm not reading that wall of text sleep

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: