Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Selling & Trading forum
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

ScG-Bank

Group: Members
Gold: Locked
Clan: Clan ScG

Warn:

Post#21 Posted: 24 Aug 2010 05:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ipad wrote:
GanGsTeR wrote:
Jessmop wrote:
tramway wrote:
nope, not gonna happen. We are never going to support these trades since anything involving with paypal or the other site is easy scam. Its either disallow all trades, or no moderation

This site will die without it. You guys need to figure a better way to handle this.

vouch this sad

second.

thrid
AngeL.
ληĝεŁ

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 762.70
Clan: Elite

sp.gif

Warn:

Post#22 Posted: 27 Aug 2010 08:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessmop wrote:
Myoga- wrote:
Ricky wrote:
I used to always med them trades, but the risk is too great and the cost is too great.

It's illegal trades and such so it can't be supported.

I vote we might want to do something to fix it as well, or end up removing it all together.

As far as I see it, 75% of the activity on this site is from the S&T section. Removing that would surely hurt this site activity wise.

Very True. What needs to be done is have restrictions as to who can post in there..

That will help with scams a bit.

Some restictions could be:

User has to have an account with 2 month join date (or something)
User has to have a certain amount of d3jsp
User has to have certain amount of posts

etc etc

Good idea yep

ManchesterUnited

Group: Banned

ca.gif

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#23 Posted: 28 Aug 2010 02:39 am    Post subject: Re: Selling & Trading forum Reply with quote

enigma. wrote:
Something needs to be done with this, I don't know what..but it's getting ridiculous.
Obv I'm talking about the d3jsp vs d2jsp fg/ fg vs money trades, WAY to many scams going on.
I know someone is going to say "oh, they're not moderated" But yes, they are, There is at least three mods that are always willing to mod these.
Telling people "these trades aren't moderated" is NOT helping at all, it's making them not even try to get a mod and thus being scammed.

Maybe make a list of mods to pm for moderations, or stop it completely.
Used to be maybe one post in S/A every, what like 2 months? and usually it was crai...
Now theres a new post everyday and it's all d2jsp fg trades.

Idk..Just do something

http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=35757 <-- something like that would be cool to.

a) Nobody has ever got scammed on d3jsp fg vs d2jsp fg trade
в) no smart moderator, would mediate such a trade
there was a trade recently Ricky was medding his account got banned with fg on it seconds after receiving forum gold, thus making such a meditations unsafe.
c) If they made a list of mediators, it would be the same as supporting the fg vs $ trades, thus breaking the rules of the site.

Simple solutions:
1) Use your head, don't send first to people who joined a week ago
2) only send first to users who have nice rep with vouches about previous trades
3) ask a decent known trader to mediate your trade,on who both users agree upon such as Dragonelf

ManchesterUnited

Group: Banned

ca.gif

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#24 Posted: 28 Aug 2010 02:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessmop wrote:
Myoga- wrote:
Ricky wrote:
I used to always med them trades, but the risk is too great and the cost is too great.

It's illegal trades and such so it can't be supported.

I vote we might want to do something to fix it as well, or end up removing it all together.

As far as I see it, 75% of the activity on this site is from the S&T section. Removing that would surely hurt this site activity wise.

Very True. What needs to be done is have restrictions as to who can post in there..

That will help with scams a bit.

Some restictions could be:

User has to have an account with 2 month join date (or something)
User has to have a certain amount of d3jsp
User has to have certain amount of posts

etc etc

post's can be spammed
d3jsp fg goes up and down, do you suggest that if someone wants to trade there
they have to get fg every time just to post there? this will lead to pm trades
2 months joined date don't make you that trusted anyway, it will slow down the multi's ofc but if someone is a professional scammer he will just make tons of multi's in one week and use them in months to come.

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: