Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

possible reason when d2 uswest is a ghost town:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

mjdbox

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 321.00

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 03 Jun 2010 07:30 am    Post subject: possible reason when d2 uswest is a ghost town: Reply with quote

possible reason when d2 uswest is a ghost town:

Spectre1954 sent me a pm saying that he has been improperly locked out. He said it is a 2 account issue, when he only has one account. And it's not the first time it's happened, (I'm assuming based on the terminology and structure of his letter.

I'm will do help in any way possible to make d2 uswestladder a decent place to trade. I'm practically alone over there.

I do what I can by speaking good of this palce on d2 the game. But it's not amking a difference so far.

Donor:
Gold: 12885.33
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 03 Jun 2010 09:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every vote counts bro, rome wasn't built in a day.

Thanks man.

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here

Cheetah

Gold: 11819.44

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 03 Jun 2010 03:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the effort that counts. Whether you get one or a hundred members the fact that you're getting the word out is what matters. Thanks
bongogocrazy

Group: VIP
Donor:
Gold: 911.10
Clan: Truth

us.gif

Warn:

VIP

Post#4 Posted: 03 Jun 2010 04:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id say go east. Everyone I know plays east and we live in Cali. I havn't been on since the Beta was being tested. I got bored. I am thinking of maybe getting back on but if it hasn't got any better then I am going to quit and sell both my cd keys. I have 2 full sets.

Donor:
Gold: 321.00

us.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 03 Jun 2010 06:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give you $5 for the 2 cd keys together. Sorry it isn't much but that is what I would be willing to pay to get both of them.

It hasn't got any better, and it has. The game it's self is way better. But now there is bots, and anyone with enough time to click the mouse, can have a high lvl. The game is better in the way that they patched bugs and introduced 2 new characters, as well as a spell synergy scheme.

Thanks for the tip on playing east. it would just be a little tough to start all over again. Yet, I'm considering it so it must have been a good suggestion :)

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: