Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

h/u or a/i

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

bongogocrazy

Group: VIP
Donor:
Gold: 911.10
Clan: Truth

us.gif

Warn:

VIP

Post#1 Posted: 17 Dec 2009 07:10 pm    Post subject: h/u or a/i Reply with quote

anyone want to play? i am bored and there doesnt seem to be anyone on here that wants to play.

post if u want to play. and how much. i can get fg if u want to play high stakes

Group: VIP
Donor:
Gold: 911.10
Clan: Truth

us.gif

Warn:

VIP

Post#2 Posted: 31 Dec 2009 01:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am still looking for some h/u games. around jan 11th ill become way more active. i am having some problems and car problems. ill have my car fixed soon. doing smog next day off and going to pick a part to get these brand new shocks on this car that motor blew up. pick a part's prices are about 80-90% off retail price. and 9th and 10th of jan gonna be 50% off more. haha...

brand new 94 nissian sentra 1.6L stick distributor - $300 at pick a part 35.99

i am going back to get the shocks off the car. i screwed up on my coil overs so i gotta get another set of shock/struts then try again. also got some 17s i am trading for 13-15s... the 17s rub on the shocks. i wanna go 205 or 215/45r15. 15 inch rims would be nice. stock was 155 or 175 or 185/80r13. 14s are lame. so either cheap 13s or small low pro 15s.

i am going take some new pics of my car and upload them to my site. i been street racing for the past 4 years. been driving for the past 6. 3 speeding tickets, 1 car crash. this is my 6th car. my next car will either be a truck or honda car. hatch or crx.

ThanKs.

Group: Banned
Gold: Locked

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#3 Posted: 22 Jan 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill play h/u anytime
Pm me

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: