Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Spent all my gems :(

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Arcade Discussion -> Legend of the Green Dragon
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Jessmop
HoD II Owner

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 190.00
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#1 Posted: 14 Jan 2009 05:10 am    Post subject: Spent all my gems :( Reply with quote

I finally broke down and bought the Pegasus and a few other rando items, and used ALL my gems.

So far I think I have played 2 or 3 more rounds and cannot find any...

Any suggestions ?

My Updated Iso/Ft List! (Click Here)

I Sell D2 CdKeys and Bot Setups! (Click Here)
Noctres

Group: Members
Gold: 2325.75
Clan: The Dude Abides

us.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 14 Jan 2009 06:29 am    Post subject: This post has 2 review(s) Reply with quote

-always listen to seth in the inn, small chance there for 1-2 gems

-go to Formenya , play with the tucker prince. it is rock-scisors-paper, win and get a gem. loose and get hurt+gain battle buff. win/win on this one imo

-Have 15g on hand, in Formenya the Lucky dip , it is 5g per large bag, each bag can have junk,10g, edible treat(temp +health buff) or a gem. can buy 3 bags per day

-Have 5g on hand - In the forrest, use the outhouse, use private stall, WASH HANDS, recieve either clean hands, 3g, or a gem, or combination of the 3

-Forest fight event - Fairy - if you give her a gem, occasionally you will recieve 2 back

-Forest fight event - thieves/robbers - fight them, if you win, you could recieve cloth, wool, and/or leather. these sell bigtime for gems @ trade market

-Have 300g on hand, in Aireil - the kissing booth - donate the 300 - gain/lose : turns, HP, charm, gems

-Abandoned Castle & Ice Castle : can find gems in both of these

-Jezebelle's Runes - cash in single runes, and occasionally it will give you random number of gems.(most iv gotten from 1 rune on the gem even was 3 gems)

thats about all i know for gem farming. if anyone else has found other ways, feel free to add to the list smile

Your Worst Fears Come True

Donor:
Gold: 207.75
Clan: HoD II

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#3 Posted: 14 Jan 2009 07:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all about luck, your just gunna have to keep on trying, i had 0 on my dk char, and now I have about 70 gems there, all I did was just farm, and occasinaly sell leather/wool/cloth

Gold: 1875.70
Clan: Transformers

us.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 14 Jan 2009 06:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noctres wrote:

-go to Formenya , play with the tucker prince. it is rock-scisors-paper, win and get a gem. loose and get hurt+gain battle buff. win/win on this one imo

-Have 15g on hand, in Formenya the Lucky dip , it is 5g per large bag, each bag can have junk,10g, edible treat(temp +health buff) or a gem. can buy 3 bags per day

-Have 5g on hand - In the forrest, use the outhouse, use private stall, WASH HANDS, recieve either clean hands, 3g, or a gem, or combination of the 3

-Forest fight event - Fairy - if you give her a gem, occasionally you will recieve 2 back

-Forest fight event - thieves/robbers - fight them, if you win, you could recieve cloth, wool, and/or leather. these sell bigtime for gems @ trade market

-Have 300g on hand, in Aireil - the kissing booth - donate the 300 - gain/lose : turns, HP, charm, gems

-Jezebelle's Runes - cash in single runes, and occasionally it will give you random number of gems.(most iv gotten from 1 rune on the gem even was 3 gems)

thats about all i know for gem farming. if anyone else has found other ways, feel free to add to the list smile

good advice here. +1 his rep

Stop_Crying, my old PnB nec, now named LoS

LoS LoGD
LoS (#61) prom server#2
LoS_LoS (#187) prom server #1

Giantbob
LazyBob

Donor:
Gold: 1886.40
Clan: COME AT ME BRO

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#5 Posted: 15 Jan 2009 04:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noctres wrote:

An addition would be:

The forest fight special event where you can "Walk the ledge". You can find up to five gems when you walk behind the waterfall.

Another addition would be Dag Durnick's quests - i think it's 2 gems per quest and there's a total of 3 quests available.

gtfo of my signature
Noctres

Gold: 2325.75
Clan: The Dude Abides

us.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 15 Jan 2009 06:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giantbob wrote:
Noctres wrote:

An addition would be:

The forest fight special event where you can "Walk the ledge". You can find up to five gems when you walk behind the waterfall.

Another addition would be Dag Durnick's quests - i think it's 2 gems per quest and there's a total of 3 quests available.

i havent seem either of these

the walk the ledge must be from the trail. i never do those lol, im guarenteed 100% to die/loose all turns/something just as horrible every time i do them, so i just pass.

LazyBob

Donor:
Gold: 1886.40
Clan: COME AT ME BRO

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#7 Posted: 15 Jan 2009 06:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noctres wrote:
Giantbob wrote:
Noctres wrote:

An addition would be:

i havent seem either of these

the walk the ledge must be from the trail. i never do those lol, im guarenteed 100% to die/loose all turns/something just as horrible every time i do them, so i just pass.

It's from that trail yeah. And you can slip and fall - die/lose hp whatever. But 5 gems is worth it, honestly. The Stonehenge can give you 5 gems as well (as it can give you 5 turns, 5 charms and take 5 turns from you.)

the Dag Durnick quests will remain a mystery and I won't tell you guys about it. Funnier if there's some game secrets kept... secret.

gtfo of my signature
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Arcade Discussion -> Legend of the Green Dragon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: