Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

whatever happened to project etal?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

BarrierReefer

Group: Members
Gold: 0.60

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 14 Jul 2019 02:34 am    Post subject: whatever happened to project etal? Reply with quote

wait, how long has this forum been around and how have i not known about it before?? it seems its basically d2jsp without the lame rules about not discussing bots, etc?

anyway, last i heard project etal was working on rebuilding the bot from scratch. i tried to go to the site just now to see if they had done it yet, and the website doesnt exist anymore. did they give up for lack of support (ie funding) or something?
Ghosts

Gold: 1.10

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 24 Jul 2019 02:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk but
Did you find an alternative to etal site ? I'm looking for a place to get support and discus about boting. Than again if it was easy to finding a spot for discussion it might have contributed to shutting down bot's. Hmm conundrum.
ejizme

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:01 pm    Post subject: Re: whatever happened to project etal? Reply with quote

BarrierReefer wrote:
wait, how long has this forum been around and how have i not known about it before?? it seems its basically d2jsp without the lame rules about not discussing bots, etc?

anyway, last i heard project etal was working on rebuilding the bot from scratch. i tried to go to the site just now to see if they had done it yet, and the website doesnt exist anymore. did they give up for lack of support (ie funding) or something?

here it is two years later from op and im still wondering the same, i used to use etal very successfully but took a break for several years and now its gone i guess.
What else works? I know they are out there, I see them even now right after ladder reset.
poon

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:50 am    Post subject: bot Reply with quote

people are using kolbot from what ive seen anyways, im not sure of what version or if its being banned at the moment or not.
Physicians

Gold: 1.00

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 21 Nov 2021 05:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are yall currently using?

river_crab

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 04 Nov 2022 06:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Github has forks of it. They're outdated of course but don't let that stop you. Forum won't let me post them but they're under "D2etal" and "Project-Etal". I'm sure there's several others as well
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: