Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Need ForumGold?

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

MoneyTalks

Group: Members
Gold: 5.80

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 07 Nov 2018 12:30 am    Post subject: Need ForumGold? Reply with quote

11000 In Stock

Min- 3000

Price- $11 Per

Bulk Deal After 5000

Batmann#1712

Don’t Trust Don’t Buy That Simple!

PayPal Only

Want To Sell Some Tonight!
HMU on discord

Price For 5k is $45 (You Pay Fees)

Price For 11k is $85 (You Pay Fees)

Money First
Or
Half Money - Whole Fg - Rest Money

Thanks For Shopping 🛍

Batmann#1712
MoneyTalks

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 07 Nov 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go abead
MoneyTalks

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 07 Nov 2018 03:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay....

16000 In Stock
Minimum Buy 3000
$11 Per
Bulk Deal 5000+

Batmann#1712

Let’s make some trades
MoneyTalks

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 07 Nov 2018 07:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deals!

7500 vs $50
5500 vs $35

Right now
PayPal only
MoneyTalks

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 07 Nov 2018 09:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one?

stacksjohnson

Gold: 7.60

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 08 Nov 2018 06:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might buy all.
owufail

Donor:
Gold: 251.80

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 08 Nov 2018 09:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just warning, this user seems sketchy. Messaged him a couple days ago about buying some FG and he pm'd me his discord, his thread mentioned selling in quantities less than 3000fg. I wanted to buy 2000fg in two transactions, and he was not happy about it. Then told me 4000fg was the minimum you can purchase from him. Also tried to use pictures of people sending him money on paypal as vouches. Seemed really sketchy at that point so I didn't make a deal with him and instead posted my own thread looking to buy. The next day he messaged me a completely different discord tag and wanted to sell me fg, without even recognizing I was the guy he talked to the day with his different discord tag?

I dunno seems sketchy, might be legit, just figured I may as well warn others of my experience.
dil6000

Donor:
Gold: 243.90

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 08 Nov 2018 09:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

owufail wrote:
Just warning, this user seems sketchy. Messaged him a couple days ago about buying some FG and he pm'd me his discord, his thread mentioned selling in quantities less than 3000fg. I wanted to buy 2000fg in two transactions, and he was not happy about it. Then told me 4000fg was the minimum you can purchase from him. Also tried to use pictures of people sending him money on paypal as vouches. Seemed really sketchy at that point so I didn't make a deal with him and instead posted my own thread looking to buy. The next day he messaged me a completely different discord tag and wanted to sell me fg, without even recognizing I was the guy he talked to the day with his different discord tag?

I dunno seems sketchy, might be legit, just figured I may as well warn others of my experience.

Money talks is a dumb fuck. He’s igotfgss as well as stacksoffg multi and no one should deal with him unless you wanna get fucked over

Last edited by dil6000 on 08 Nov 2018 09:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
owufail

Donor:
Gold: 251.80

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 09 Nov 2018 08:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dil6000 wrote:
owufail wrote:

Money talks is a dumb fuck. He’s igotfgss as well as stacksoffg multi and no one should deal with him unless you wanna get fucked over

I am glad I am not the only one who agrees! The conversation we had seemed super sketchy, especially when he mentions buying in quantities less than 3000fg on this thread and then on discord told me minimum 4000fg lol.
1337DV

Gold: 8.50

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 10 Nov 2018 05:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dil6000 wrote:
owufail wrote:

Yeah this is definitely igotfgss and he is a retard.

It's so blatantly obvious, don't buy from this moron if you don't wanna get screwed over.

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: