Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

up comming event ideas?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Clan Forums -> Clan: Starcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Schoolhacker

Group: Senior Moderator
Gold: 935.14

ca.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=Blue>Senior Moderator</font></b>

Post#1 Posted: 07 Jan 2009 02:07 pm    Post subject: up comming event ideas? Reply with quote

anyone got any ideas for any kind of up comming event?

i have been trying to get tornaments running but had no luck... so now i am asking you people!!! so... what do you want to do?

post here: lol smile

Swedish guy

Group: Graphics Artist
Donor:
Gold: 4735.50
Clan: Truth

sw.gif

Warn:

Graphics Artist

Post#2 Posted: 07 Jan 2009 04:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, neither of our members seems to get online that often (at least no on europe, which is where I play 90% of my time on bnet..)

But I was thinking mayby something that whole d3jsp can participate in, but only members of clan starcraft can win any prize..

And it's not nessecerely have to be a starcraft event, mayby runescape duel arena or some warcraft dota/td (yes, I hate normal wc3 maps) tournament/event.. Or prehaps D2 event something (btw I haven't played this for a long time so a probably need to carbon and patch this.. And find cd key..)

Alsol, have the event on a week-end (Friday/Saturday), I cannot stay up all night on a ordinary day.. (Yea, time difference..)

NO YOU
Schoolhacker

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 08 Jan 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Braindead wrote:
Well, neither of our members seems to get online that often (at least no on europe, which is where I play 90% of my time on bnet..)

But I was thinking mayby something that whole d3jsp can participate in, but only members of clan starcraft can win any prize..

And it's not nessecerely have to be a starcraft event, mayby runescape duel arena or some warcraft dota/td (yes, I hate normal wc3 maps) tournament/event.. Or prehaps D2 event something (btw I haven't played this for a long time so a probably need to carbon and patch this.. And find cd key..)

Alsol, have the event on a week-end (Friday/Saturday), I cannot stay up all night on a ordinary day.. (Yea, time difference..)
i see... i don't know how to organize an event like this though...
you think you could do it?

Swedish guy

Donor:

sw.gif

Warn:

Graphics Artist

Post#4 Posted: 08 Jan 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably, not really, since i have close to none experience of this whatsoever, on organizing on forum.. Or well..

Altho, I have been co-leader in a runescape clan (close to a hundred members, only for free players..), hosting alot of clan wars and such, I was taking care of ingame events.. (when I was playing as most, which is almost over a year ago now..)

NO YOU
Schoolhacker

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 08 Jan 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Braindead wrote:
Probably, not really, since i have close to none experience of this whatsoever, on organizing on forum.. Or well..

Altho, I have been co-leader in a runescape clan (close to a hundred members, only for free players..), hosting alot of clan wars and such, I was taking care of ingame events.. (when I was playing as most, which is almost over a year ago now..)
there... you actually have more experience then me lol
Swedish guy

Donor:

sw.gif

Warn:

Graphics Artist

Post#6 Posted: 09 Jan 2009 08:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I see.. Well, that was some time ago now.. Wheres the rest of the clan btw?

NO YOU
Schoolhacker

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 09 Jan 2009 01:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Braindead wrote:
Oh I see.. Well, that was some time ago now.. Wheres the rest of the clan btw?
donno... you seem to be the most active member out of them all lol

so i guess we need to firts of all get more then at least 10 members lol

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 13 Jan 2009 03:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump!

Group: Members
Gold: 21.10

us.gif

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 29 Jan 2009 03:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If people think they're bad at melee they might not join or forget about a melee tournament, so we could start off with something small and easy that everyone could play...a tournament in a Use Map Settings game of some kind like Dodgeball or Murder Mystery for example,or even playing the Starcraft Tournament map could simplify things and bring in more people. Since, everyone who joins a tournament should want to win, and if they think they have 0% chance of winning a melee tournament, participation will crumble.

I would not play dota simply because there is already too much dota being played on Warcraft, in my opinion the game is overrated and overplayed and I don't think Clan Starcraft should damage its reputation by reducing itself to dota. What about another AoS type map on Warcraft? Once again, that way everyone would think they have a chance to win and then sign up for the tournament.

I love Diablo 2 but I don't have it installed and my character has been deleted, I'm planning to reinstall soon but until then I won't be able to back you guys up when it comes to Diablo.

Schoolhacker

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 29 Jan 2009 06:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barra wrote:
If people think they're bad at melee they might not join or forget about a melee tournament, so we could start off with something small and easy that everyone could play...a tournament in a Use Map Settings game of some kind like Dodgeball or Murder Mystery for example,or even playing the Starcraft Tournament map could simplify things and bring in more people. Since, everyone who joins a tournament should want to win, and if they think they have 0% chance of winning a melee tournament, participation will crumble.

I would not play dota simply because there is already too much dota being played on Warcraft, in my opinion the game is overrated and overplayed and I don't think Clan Starcraft should damage its reputation by reducing itself to dota. What about another AoS type map on Warcraft? Once again, that way everyone would think they have a chance to win and then sign up for the tournament.

I love Diablo 2 but I don't have it installed and my character has been deleted, I'm planning to reinstall soon but until then I won't be able to back you guys up when it comes to Diablo.
i guess... so are you going to do it?

cause i dont have time to host it my self...

Donor:
Gold: Locked

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 04 Mar 2009 04:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Braindead wrote:

Come play useast with me man tongue
Braindead
Swedish guy

Donor:

sw.gif

Warn:

Graphics Artist

Post#12 Posted: 04 Mar 2009 05:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warrlor wrote:
Braindead wrote:

Im online, whats ya name on east?

NO YOU
Warrlor

Donor:

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 04 Mar 2009 05:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Braindead wrote:
Warrlor wrote:
Braindead wrote:

Im online, whats ya name on east?

im not logged on atm but u can add me im darkmagic[dc]
Sonicfox38

Warn:

Post#14 Posted: 14 Jul 2016 10:22 am    Post subject: up comming event ideas Reply with quote

Is there a way for the event recorder to generate the itemId selectors with #customid instead of itemId=customid ?

Thanks

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Clan Forums -> Clan: Starcraft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: