Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

I honestly think before you sell FG here..

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Rich
Rando Commando

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 135.02
Clan: Royalty

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 15 Feb 2014 11:44 pm    Post subject: I honestly think before you sell FG here.. Reply with quote

You should have to confirm your jsp account in some way to a mod.

I keep seeing people with iso FG topics, then they turn around and post in topics saying "20kfg for sale here lmk"

Jeff

Group: Loser
Gold: Locked
Clan: Weed

us.gif

Warn:

<font color=red><b>Loser</b></font>

Post#2 Posted: 16 Feb 2014 02:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and get a ip check before to make sure they aren't a multi

guy i bought jsp from ended up being multi shoulda been locked right away...

how bout before they post in selling and trading
Rich
Rando Commando

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 16 Feb 2014 03:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:

agreed.

mandatory check

Rich
Rando Commando

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 17 Feb 2014 08:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:

this~~

grade

Group: Banned

sw.gif

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#5 Posted: 17 Feb 2014 09:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm dealing with both of you and I can tell you right now that I would never confirm Any d2jsp account to Anybody!

I was about to say
Trading on this site should Only be a question about Reputation, vouches, mediation and Trust.

But then again... I can afford getting scammed, and it might be fliping my mind... I have been scammed twice on here since i became active again and it was trusted members doing it...

There are methods to Not get scammed, Great methods, but hard to establish without the right support from the management of this site. I got a lot of actually brilliant ideas and suggestion for this site but as long as I have to work against arrogance my ideas will never be heard.

My thoughts regarding trading on here, currently, is that people with nothing to lose will scam, people who remain anonymous will scam, people that get a fair amount of cash will scam and the fact that if you act in a certaint way you will be scammed.

You need to have the right personality and trade with the right personality in order to reach a successfull deal & trade.

This is not what d3jsp representate, d3jsp only exist because people are fleeing the years of arrogance and the years of unjust actions taken at d2jsp. We exist to give each member a second chance and respect no matter what your personality has been or currently is.

We need people who Understands the behaviour of our members. Why are people using VPN or proxies? We can't lock people for this because it doesn't mean anything.

My word of advice to all the new guys out there, patience is the key to success!

Rich
Rando Commando

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 17 Feb 2014 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grade wrote:
I'm dealing with both of you and I can tell you right now that I would never confirm Any d2jsp account to Anybody!

I was about to say
Trading on this site should Only be a question about Reputation, vouches, mediation and Trust.

But then again... I can afford getting scammed, and it might be fliping my mind... I have been scammed twice on here since i became active again and it was trusted members doing it...

There are methods to Not get scammed, Great methods, but hard to establish without the right support from the management of this site. I got a lot of actually brilliant ideas and suggestion for this site but as long as I have to work against arrogance my ideas will never be heard.

My thoughts regarding trading on here, currently, is that people with nothing to lose will scam, people who remain anonymous will scam, people that get a fair amount of cash will scam and the fact that if you act in a certaint way you will be scammed.

You need to have the right personality and trade with the right personality in order to reach a successfull deal & trade.

This is not what d3jsp representate, d3jsp only exist because people are fleeing the years of arrogance and the years of unjust actions taken at d2jsp. We exist to give each member a second chance and respect no matter what your personality has been or currently is.

We need people who Understands the behaviour of our members. Why are people using VPN or proxies? We can't lock people for this because it doesn't mean anything.

My word of advice to all the new guys out there, patience is the key to success!

I guess I see what you mean, but something has to be done about the multi scammers I feel.

Dnote
Mayor Dnote

Group: Mayor
Donor:
Gold: 16.80
Clan: Epic Clan Name

zi.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 18 Feb 2014 03:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't trade hastily and you'll be fine. Wait for a legit buyer/seller.
however, it doesn't seem like a bad idea at all to implement a new rule where to sell fg or make real money trades over $100 you need to be verified. That would make it really tough to make a multi, scam, rinse and repeat.

"I AM THE GUITAR TUNED IN D HAMMERING AWAY ONE NOTE." ~ GiantBob
szubert

Group: Scammer

pl.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#8 Posted: 18 Feb 2014 08:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

better to make list of confirm ppls, like "This user d2jsp acc was confirm by moderator", or better, make new Group like "Trusted/Verified Trader"

Last edited by szubert on 18 Feb 2014 08:24 am; edited 1 time in total

SpankTrain

us.gif

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 18 Feb 2014 08:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

confirming a d2jsp account isn't a good idea, but a way of confirming something to make sure you aren't a scammer is a good idea
szubert

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 18 Feb 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D2vet wrote:
confirming a d2jsp account isn't a good idea, but a way of confirming something to make sure you aren't a scammer is a good idea

This will be good, if for example only admin know confirm d2jsp acc, for rest users is only info which make sure about seller

Rich
Rando Commando

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 18 Feb 2014 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course only staff knows your jsp, it would be on a need to know basis. Not like you'd announce it to the whole site.

Just to prove that you have what you say you have etc..

Merk

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 7.00
Clan: Amazing Virgins

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#12 Posted: 18 Feb 2014 05:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just fyi i know when i was a mod i had a few people asking me to ip check a person, staff wont give out ip address's etc but they can check them,

i didnt mind being pm'd so this is a possibility to those that might not be aware of this,

however remember staff can be busy if they are the only one online or busy irl so if you dont get a response straight away dont just trade wait. If a trader is legit they wont mind waiting an hour or 2 derisive

edit i have also asked users who are trying to sell large amounts to confirm they have the fg before trading and locked topics to prevent trades. Report things like these to the staff if you are not sure its better to ask then have money stolen

Last edited by Merk on 18 Feb 2014 05:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: