Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Hello all

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

skyranger35

Group: Members
Gold: 2.10

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 16 Dec 2012 07:59 pm    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Hello everybody,
My name is Bradley, I am 36 years old and I have played Diablo, Diablo II LoD, World of Warcraft, and Diablo III for about 9 years. I started out on Diablo I and almost immediately fit in with a guild Last Bastion of Legits (LBL) after playing offline for about a year. After a few years playing that, I was introduced to Diablo II LOD by RL friends. I have always frowned on cheating in any way and until Diablo III AH, I would have never considered buying anything with real money that I could trade for or find on my own (ingame). Now that we have been gifted with RMAH I am somewhat open to dealing with real money, although I have not yet linked my Diablo 3 account to my paypal (which I have never used). I rarely spend money online, and don't believe in credit cards (other than my bank debit card). I never borrow as I don't believe in debt and I hope that everyone here will in time have some degree of respect for me as a fellow gamer. Now more about me.
I am in my first year of college at Ashford University Online, aiming for a profession in physical therapy, coaching, or athletic training. I am very interested in the science of physical health and dieting. I am also single and looking but I am not interested in an online relationship. Sorry girls.
I don't have any children yet, but hopefully someday I will meet the right person to start a family. Until then I am content with helping to raise and nurture my sister's children. They got an air hockey table, Fisher Price Smartcycle, and Nintendo 3DS for Christmas this year. Now about my trading.
I prefer in-game gold but if I find out how to use paypal in a safe manner I will be open to that use as well. Recently someone approached me in-game about my Inna's helm and offered $400 for it. The way he talked I thought he was someone that was already bidding on it on this site. Then he started badmouthing JSP moderators. I try to keep an open mind, and I have a lot of respect for the administration of this website. I kept the dialogue open anyways, and negotiated with him. At his direction I downloaded Skype because he would not do anything without it. When I could not get SKype to work on my computer, he met me in game anyway and said that he would send $350 to my paypal. This did not sound good as he had initially offered $400 but w/e, and we kept talking. Since I did not know him and I did not know yet who he was on JSP, I told him I would give him the helm after he posted the offer on JSP and I saw the money in my account. He then went on about his "large" customer base and "trust" base. I decided that anyone could claim anything they wanted to and not knowing him, that it was only his word that I had to go on. Rather than argue with him about it, I just left game and removed him from contact list to avoid further communication. I prefer in game gold and the trade window, this will avoid any theft or dishonesty by anybody. However if necessary at any time, I will always be open to the use of a mediator or moderator.
Years ago, when I played Diablo II LoD, I was a member of D2JSP and I liked it very much. I did many trades there and I think I might have had a good rep. I don't remember my account name, I think it was Skyranger something, or it might have been the same as that of one of my character names. I had a different computer and email then and that was many years ago. I quit using JSP when I started playing WoW because there never seemed any reason to use a third party website for trading in WoW. All my gear in wow was obtained in dungeons or through raiding and arenas anyway.

Jo
Jo Man

Group: VIP
Donor:
Gold: 8.99
Clan: Do You Even Lift

ca.gif

Warn:

VIP

Post#2 Posted: 16 Dec 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the website Bradley smile

Dont be shy to ask questions !

If ive been helpfull, Rep me smile
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: