Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Awesome hack for trade

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II- Trading -> USWEST Ladder Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

ArchAngel55x

Group: Members
Gold: 3.30

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 02 Nov 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Awesome hack for trade Reply with quote

For a long time, our clan on d2 was keeping this hack only within private circles, but now we would
like to give it to a select few people who are willing to pay for it.

In short, the hack is called Warden Defender, and it also includes our prized Project 2.0 with updated
mods, incredibly powerful additions, faster tele blinds,increased range on auto aim, as well as many other amazing things. Warden Defender however, is essentially every hackers dream. This private program, (i do not take credit for creating it), is specially built to detect the artificial anti-hack system integrated into Blizzards software, known as Warden. Warden defender is used to detect any changes within the game itself, and will notify you if you are in threat of being detected by Warden. It can be used with any hack you may already have, and is essential for a safe hacking experience.

We are currently accepting Paypal funds, d3 igg, d2jsp fg or even d2 items as payment for this hack.The hack itself is one package, including the Warden Defender and Project 2.0. For those who
may not know, Project 2.0 is an all-in-one hack. It includes speed hacks, auto aim, auto tele,
auto chant, spam bot, atp, auto juv, far cast, spam filter, flash hack, map hack, and many many others. Each individual hack within our Project 2.0 has been updated and perfected, making any other Project series obsolete.

If you are serious, and wish to purchase Warden Defender, along with our Project 2.0 hack, pls send me a pm. From there i will give you my Skype contact info so we can discuss the matter of the
transaction. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the hack program in your pm's. I will be online for the most part, and will try and respond to each of your pm's within a reasonable time frame.

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II- Trading -> USWEST Ladder Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: