Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Heisenberg is a scammer.
1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Pork Noodle

Group: Banned
Gold: Locked

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#1 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Heisenberg is a scammer. This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Do not trade him. I bought a d2jsp account off of him for 33 dollars, and he did an account recovery (the type where you say you dont have access to the email anymore). As of this morning, Jeff_Lagardez is no longer in my possession.

I'm not worried, I filed a dispute for missing goods on paypal and I'm confident I will receive 100% of the funds back.

It's just a warning for those considering to do a trade with him. Also, inb4 the kid acts dumb/innocent/flames me for disputing the purchase.

Heisenberg - scammer

Rowe

Group: Scammer
Clan: Home

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#2 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for your loss, I'd make sure you post as much evidence as you have in the S/A section. Just so you have a reason for charging back the money.

Don't forget to give him negative reputation explaining your story.

Pork Noodle

Banned

Post#3 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

only evidence I have is of my payment and now it says password incorrect when I try and log in. I did a password recovery but he managed to switch the email it was tied to. thankfully he is dumb and I can charge the funds back and ruin his rep

t4t

Heisenberg

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but no one scammed you
its not my responsibility to make sure you know how multi

reporting your chargeback and also just provided proof to paypal
proof such as chat log of you being satisfied with trade

and u must have got caught being a multi
iv had paul change many of my passwords

Last edited by Heisenberg on 13 Sep 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Pork Noodle

Banned

Post#5 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i told you he'd play dumb hahahah all scammers are the same
Heisenberg

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pork Noodle wrote:
i told you he'd play dumb hahahah all scammers are the same

or your actually dumb?
hard to tell
Jet

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Heisenberg is a scammer. Reply with quote

Pork Noodle wrote:
Do not trade him. I bought a d2jsp account off of him for 33 dollars, and he did an account recovery (the type where you say you dont have access to the email anymore). As of this morning, Jeff_Lagardez is no longer in my possession.

I'm not worried, I filed a dispute for missing goods on paypal and I'm confident I will receive 100% of the funds back.

It's just a warning for those considering to do a trade with him. Also, inb4 the kid acts dumb/innocent/flames me for disputing the purchase.

Heisenberg - scammer

you're clearly new, or a retard.
Account was obviously disabled. Its not his responsibility, and that is no proof of account theft.
Rowe

Clan: Home

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have the account name and roughly the last time you posted or tried to log in, I suggest you give it to a trustworthy member of this community to check on it.
Heisenberg

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowe wrote:
If you have the account name and roughly the last time you posted or tried to log in, I suggest you give it to a trustworthy member of this community to check on it.

eh hes charging back so i dont care i dont have the account paul owned him because hes no good at multiing
jeff_lagardez

last post 13 hours
last seen 12 hours

Last edited by Heisenberg on 13 Sep 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pork Noodle

Banned

Post#10 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Heisenberg is a scammer. Reply with quote

Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:

Heisenberg - scammer

Account was obviously disabled. Its not his responsibility, and that is no proof of account theft.

i'm retarded? hahaha, i just did the account recovery on it and email was sent to me. anybody can do it if they know a few details of the account. nice try though

if account was disabled it would say that when i try and login, it wouldn't say incorrect password

$hak

Banned

Post#11 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 01:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will post saying this trade was done around 7 eastern and that the acc is likely NJAG'd not scammed
Jet

Warn:

Post#12 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 01:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Heisenberg is a scammer. Reply with quote

Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:

Heisenberg - scammer

i'm retarded? hahaha, i just did the account recovery on it and email was sent to me. anybody can do it if they know a few details of the account. nice try though

if account was disabled it would say that when i try and login, it wouldn't say incorrect password

Well have fun getting disabled now that you plastered the name of the jsp you bought all over the forums. And just for the record, it doesn't always say account disabled.

You forgot the password you chose. Are you really that fucking stupid that you think someone would steal the email, then steal the jsp, then leave it all set on the same shit? I can't fucking comprehend how people like you haven't forgotten how to fucking breathe.
You're a retard.
good day.

Last edited by Jet on 13 Sep 2012 01:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pork Noodle

Banned

Post#13 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 01:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Heisenberg is a scammer. Reply with quote

Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:

Heisenberg - scammer

Well have fun getting disabled now that you plastered the name of the jsp you bought all over the forums.

You forgot the password you chose. Are you really that fucking stupid that you think someone would steal the email, then steal the jsp, then leave it all set on the same shit? I can't fucking comprehend how people like you haven't forgotten how to fucking breathe.
You're a retard.
good day.

i don't mind it getting it disabled. and no i didnt forget the password, i was logged out when i went to d2jsp this morning. that never happens i always stay logged in. you seem pretty upset btw LOL'D

they didn't leave it "all set on the same shit" nerd, it's the account details like paypal email, where d2jsp account was created, etc and stuff you can't change that on jsp, he just filled that out to get the account back and it logged me off

nice try though your breaches in logic astound me

$hak

Banned

Post#14 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 01:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

njag'd imo

Last edited by $hak on 13 Sep 2012 01:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pork Noodle

Banned

Post#15 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 01:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it wasn't njag'd , ill post a s/s of the email's inbox

as you can see my email recovery attempt went through

this process does NOT work on accounts that have been disabled, njag'd, etc.

the fact that you CLAIM it was njag'd without any sort of proof makes me very suspicious. you don't know it for sure, yet you're defending him for some reason.. hmm.
accomplice maybe?

Pork Noodle

Banned

Post#16 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 01:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Heisenberg is a scammer. Reply with quote

Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:

Heisenberg - scammer

Well have fun getting disabled now that you plastered the name of the jsp you bought all over the forums. And just for the record, it doesn't always say account disabled.

You're a retard.
good day.

breathing doesn't require a conscious impulse of the mind and is not related to intelligence.

you see, my infantile brained fellow, the medulla controls involuntary impulses such as heartbeat, breathing, metabolism, etc.

so you see, i have no problem breathing

hope that helps you bud

anyway you guys can take this accusation seriously or you can call me names all day, it doesn't bother me really. i was trying to help the rest of the users from making the mistake of doing a transaction with this guy.

i'm getting my money back, paypal is very nice to me XD

you on the other hand, Heisenberg, are losing rep, 33 dollars, and several hours of your time. was it worth it friend?

Pork Noodle

Banned

Post#17 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is why i love paypal xD

they always have ways to prevent scammers from making off with ur cash smile

cpu001

Group: Members
Gold: 5.30
Clan: Hell

Warn:

Post#18 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude
pls

STOP YOUR BITCHING.
if you're getting your money then GOOD FOR YOU. CONGRATS.

if not, QQ some more!

if he scammed you, have you posted in s/a? if not then fuckin do it. Quit your annoying spam. It's childish.

Banned

Post#19 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

made bro?
Pork Noodle

Banned

Post#20 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u seem made
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: