Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Auction slots open here

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo III Trading and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

MasterTrading

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 2.50
Clan: She Said She Was 18

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 02 Jun 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Auction slots open here Reply with quote

I notice many people complain that 10 auction slots are not enough because they have a surplus of items they need to sell.

This being an issue, I know it's a bitch to have to wait 36 hours for another slot to open up, so I have decided to do the following offer:

Since I'm leveling new characters, I'm not farming atm so I have a lot of open auction slots.

If you would be interested in using them, I will put up your item for auction, record the price that it is put up for sale at, and if it sells, I will take 15% of the gold AFTER Blizzard takes their 15%.

If the item is not sold I will PM you here or in game and will return the item to you at a convenient time, or re-post it for auction if you so wish.

I'm only offering this seeing as it seems like a problem for some, so maybe it will help, if you think its a stupid idea please dont spam in here, if you have constructive feedback, feel free to PM me.

Edit: 400 posts smile

Last edited by MasterTrading on 02 Jun 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

MasterTrading

Donor:

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 03 Jun 2012 07:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

up

MasterTrading

Donor:

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 03 Jun 2012 06:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

up

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo III Trading and Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: